Resident Assistant (RA)
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) to meet each residents’ needs; essential Job Functions include the following:
- Dressing and undressing (clothing should be clean and appropriate for the season)
- Personal hygiene (shaving, dental hygiene, nail care, hair care, foot care)
- Mobility devices (cane, walker, wheelchair, crutches) including monitoring of safe transfer and ambulation techniques
- Care of ADL devices such as eyeglasses, contact lenses, hearing aids
- Telephone (assistance with calls, phone repairs, hearing, and vision adaptive devices)
- Housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom, bed making and bed changes
- Mail delivery, resident’s personal correspondence
- Assist residents with administration of medications, including monitoring of medication supplies and documentation
- Observes and reports changes in residents’ physical condition and cognitive and emotional status to the Director/LPN as needed
- Conducts room checks and resident rounds
- Monitors for environment safety hazards
- Records incidents, errors, or accidents
- Assists in a variety of tasks relating to dining, encouraging independence
- Responsible for participating in and supporting the resident-centered activity program
- Light cleaning, as needed
- Acts as ambassador and public relations representative to guests and visitors
- Maintains all certifications required for employment
- Thoroughly completes appropriate records, service plan and other documentation which is to be submitted in a timely manner
Uses tactful, diplomatic communication techniques in potentially sensitive or emotionally charged situations
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Eden Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick PTO
- Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
201 N 4th St. | Evansville, WI 53536